Skip to main content

Strial "Elphedrin" EP [ES012]

Audio Preview

audio
Strial "Elphedrin" EP [ES012]

by Strial

Published November 23, 2005
Topics Techno

This Extended play achieve a set of 4 tracks reflecting Strial last months spirit, where digital darkness can groove.
A kind of dance between bassdrum, sub-bass, bass and rythm sounds, specially in the "Noradrin" and "Deltadrin" tracks qualified as the best of this EP by Strial himself.

"My music is less melodic for the moment, now I want to work on the sounds structure and on the sounds settings in order to get my own vibe on each step of the track production.
I'll keep this in mind for my future tracks programmation and also I want to send my greetings to Tioneb and Kevin for their critical view..." Strial.

Download MP3 and CD cover on : http://www.edensonic.com/music.htm

Full label MP3 podcast on : http://www.edensonic.com/edensonic_podcast.xml

Edensonic records | french independent NetLabel.

1 - Noradrin
[MusicBrainz (recording)]
2 - Alditrin
[MusicBrainz (recording)]
3 - Deltadrin (Acid mix)
[MusicBrainz (recording)]
4 - Altrinin
[MusicBrainz (recording)]
Source VBR MP3
Run time 25:34
Label / Recorded by Strial

See also MusicBrainz (release group)[MusicBrainz (release group)]; MusicBrainz (release)[MusicBrainz (release)]; Discogs (release)[Discogs (release)]

Notes

Written, mixed, recorded by Strial at Amber studio near Toulouse (France)
Photo and artwork by Strial
Produced by Strial for Edensonic records (www.edensonic.com)
Released by Edensonic records, published on internet by The Internet Archive (http://www.archive.org)
All songs are copyrighted and rights are reserved to the author and Edensonic records
This work is licensed to the public via license: Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/2.0/
Edensonic records is an independent french based Netlabel.
Contact : -- http://www.edensonic.com --

comment
Reviews

Reviewer: Bruce Henry - favoritefavoritefavoritefavoritefavorite - January 4, 2011
Subject: Strial Elphedrin
This is the greatest Hits Band.
It great for exercising, praying, meditationand much more. This album has a great rythmn and it help me focus and concentration. It's great for stress and it's used for relaxation.

Author: Bruce Henry
Website: http://www.facebook.com/ghostbag
Date: 01/03/2011
SIMILAR ITEMS (based on metadata)
eye
Title
Date Archived
Creator
Edensonic
by Dataman
audio
eye 9,855
favorite 1
comment 0
Source: VBR MP3
Edensonic
audio
eye 18,788
favorite 2
comment 0
Source: VBR MP3
Mmmph
by Igor O. Vlasov
audio
eye 5,175
favorite 1
comment 1
favoritefavoritefavorite ( 1 reviews )
Bump Foot
by Kirill Rem
audio
eye 5,103
favorite 1
comment 1
favoritefavoritefavoritefavorite ( 1 reviews )
Source: Bump Foot
Eastern Recordings
audio
eye 16,310
favorite 1
comment 0
Rest
by Roland Fiege
audio
eye 2,658
favorite 1
comment 0
Source: http://www.rest-label.net
Kreislauf
by Max Marlow
audio
eye 873
favorite 1
comment 0
Source: http://kreislauf.org/v10/?p=82
Bump Foot
by D.soul
audio
eye 6,995
favorite 2
comment 1
favoritefavoritefavoritefavorite ( 1 reviews )
Source: Bump Foot
Edensonic
by Tioneb
audio